We are offering four trail apps for the 2015-2016 season, all available for iPhones and Android phones, such as Samsung Galaxy, Motorola Moto and Droid, HTC One, Google Nexus and every other Android flavor out there.
All apps contain the exact same features and work without reception. Try the free apps, then buy the statewide version.
We've added these new features at your request:
* Turn-by-turn navigation (visual and voice)
* More waypoint options
* Upload routes from webmap to app
* Mileage display during breadcrumb route tracking
* Sharing of saved breadcrumb routes
* More businesses and expanded descriptions of businesses near the trails, so you have their hours and other helpful info without reception
* Mark and save waypoints/favorite spots
* New user interface
Your app really saved my wife and I this weekend. We were out sledding early on Saturday in Delaware County. The wind was really howling and, in the open field, all the tracks were getting covered by blowing snow. The trails were not well marked and the drifts were getting challenging to manage, especially for my wife and I with this only being our second year of sledding. We turned back and this unfamiliar trail became even more challenging. Every open field we came to the tracks were indistinguishable. The breadcrumb tracking allowed me to see when I was coming off course. It saved us about four times during our journey. We got back to our cabin just as white out conditions hit. Thank you again for this tool. Was a lifesaver on Saturday. It is also giving us the confidence to go places we would have hesitated going a year ago." -Keith G, northern NJ